Warsaw Centre for Education and Social Innovations and Trainings
The biggest public Centre for in-service training of teachers and social assistance staff;
- More than 11 years of experience;
- Accreditation of the Mazovian Educational Superintendent;
- High quality of trainings provided by experts, practitioners and experienced specialists in the field of education and social assistance.
More than one thousand different thematic, free of charge courses, workshops and conferences for more than 15 thousands participants in the following areas:
- Didactics, education, ICT, psycho-pedagogical assistance, personal and professional teacher development, cooperation with parents, education of migrant children and youth.
- Centre for Methodological Guidance
- Young Learners Resource Center
- Centre for the Development of Vocational and Professional Guidance
- Science Laboratory
- Warsaw Support Model for Educational Establishments
- Warsaw Parent and Parent Council Forum
- Specialist Counseling Points
- Warsaw Systemic projects: School Head Master Academy, Tutor Academy, Young Teacher Academy, Human Rights Friendly Schools Project. How to counteract social exclusion and aggression at schools?
More information at: www.wcies.edu.pl